30 Sep 12 Reasons You Need To Be Glamorous
Beirut… You know it, I know it… This city is just one huge catwalk! From the airport to Beirut Souks and everything in between, you just can’t get away with a bad hair day or a lazy glam mood; fashion in Beirut is the thing!! But would you want it otherwise anyway? Below the picture, find the 12 reasons why you should wake up every day & work on being glamorous for yourself and for the city…
1. Looking glam in the morning will give you a boost of confidence to last you for the whole day. But of course you’ll have to lightly maintain it!
2. Research suggests that people are naturally drawn to communicate with elegant and better looking people… In short, everyone will want to talk to you! A unique style adds a substantial boost to a person’s natural charisma allowing them to command more attention – You will be thinking: What kind of sorcery is this!
3. A hint of charm: Do I really need to explain that? You will notice it through people’s reactions to you in public. And yes, this is sneaky… But glamorous people do get A-class treatment in shops, restaurants and other places.
4. Beauty is power… I need not go further, refer to #3! But you will definitely find it easier to get people to do things for you!
5. Beauty is social power too… As shallow as it sounds, it is true, because people want to hang out and be seen with beautiful stylish people, especially around Beirut’s IT places!
6. Being dressed up fashionably will naturally compel you to walk correctly to parade your looks. The city is now your new catwalk!
7. An instant upgrade in manners, back and forth! Have you ever noticed how you naturally start to behave more like a lady when you look like one? –I rest my case-
8. The opportunities: Well … “ok”. Sounds unfair? That’s because it is!! Companies do tend to hire more attractive people when qualifications are met. Party photographers do focus on glam people more than the rest and well … Society’s reaction to stylish & fashionable people is just full of favoritism …
9. Men! No need to elaborate …
10. Fun! Well… Besides all the more-than-welcome side effects, the world of fashion and glamour is simply fun. Getting to change frequently… To experience with new trends and to see yourself moving from a fashionable style to another is simply enjoyable… Overwhelming in the beginning, but then you start pulling it off naturally.
11. Self-satisfaction …. And I cannot even start on the boost in inner self-satisfaction and the pride you will feel when you see yourself stepping into the exclusive Lebanese glam-lane and enjoying all the privileges it presents!
12. Finally… Because it’s Beirut! It is a glam city, a fashion capital and a huge catwalk! You either join it or get crushed by it!
I strongly believe that every lady, deserves to be her best and look her best. Every lady needs to invest some “me” time in making her outside as beautiful as her inside, and mirroring the beauty inside in high definition! So get rid of the laziness, of the defeated attitude, and start believing that no matter how you look, you can still reserve yourself a spot along the glam lane!
Because… There are no ugly/frumpy women, only lazy ones!!